Report problems with download to [email protected]
G.A.M.M.A. stands for Grok's Automated Modular Modpack for Anomaly.
G.A.M.M.A. aims at providing a balanced survival, scavenging, cooking, crafting and repairing focused experience with a long progression and smooth gameplay.
The main motivation behind this project is to provide an easy to install, automatically updated and modular modding platform for Stalker Anomaly, with base parameters and gameplay mechanics setup to create a meaningful and enjoyable sense of progression.
This modpack is 100% copyright free since it redistributes little to no copyrighted content developed by other modders. Indeed, G.A.M.M.A. downloads every add-on directly from moddb or github, and installs them automatically. You will thus directly support modders by installing G.A.M.M.A. On top of this, each addon original source (moddb or github page) is directly accessible from the Mod Organizer 2 instance by right-clicking addons > visit moddb.com.
Many addons are developped exclusively for this project, including:
- A new UI.
- A rebalanced survival experience focused on crafting, repairing and cooking.
- A new economy where traders will only sell you supplies, and where good ammunition will only be available to trustful stalkers.
- New starting loadouts focused on providing pistols, SMGs or WW2 guns to have a smoother start with calibers for which you can buy ammo. It also gives you the basic tools to wander the Zone, which is nice for Ironman runs.
- Rebalanced close quarter combat to make knives more useful and to free even more inventory slots, yup you can equip 2 pistols and 2 main weapons and still profit from your best knife with a reworked quick melee motion and system.
- Rebalanced actor damage.
- Rebalanced sleep.
- Rebalanced Skill System from Haruka.
- Overhauled radiations effects and dynamic radiation areas.
- Many fixes for some major addons including the Boomsticks and Sharpsticks gunpack.
- And more!
1. Download S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Anomaly
2. Extract S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Anomaly’s archive using 7Zip (not winrar) in a new folder ( C:\Anomaly).
3. Launch Anomaly once.
4. Extract GAMMA archive into C:\GAMMA RC3 (the numer at the end might be different depending on your version).
Data errors may occur for few addons during the extraction, that's normal, continue as intended.
6. Go to the C:\GAMMA RC3\.Grok's Modpack Installer folder.
7. Be sure to right click and "Launch as Admin" G.A.M.M.A. Installer.exe and click “Allow Powershell scripts”.
8. Click “Launch MO2”. Ignore the error message. Click Browse and show the C:\Anomaly folder. Exit MO2.
9. Click “Download G.A.M.M.A. data” and wait until it is done.
10. Click "Full G.A.M.M.A. Installation”.
- You can launch a new desktop by pressing Windows Key + Tab, then click New Desktop at the top and move the installer window and the black window there. You'll thus be able to use your computer normally during the long installation.
- If you need to close the installer during the process, it will resume where it was left next time you launch it.
11. When the process is finished, close the installer, go to your Desktop and double click the G.A.M.M.A. shortcut. An error message should appear, click OK, you should have 335-active-mods-in-mo2 . If not, you'll crash on game start.
Can’t find the icon? Simply create a shortcut of C:\GAMMA RC3\modorganizer.exe, then paste it on your desktop.
12. STALKER GAMMA is now ready to run. Select Anomaly (DX11-AVX) in MO2 and click Run. DX9 doesn't work.
If you crash on startup be sure you have 335-active-mods-in-mo2. Make sure you updated the game to 1.5.2 properly (1.5.1to1.5.2changes.txt in Anomaly folder). Launch the installer and click Update GAMMA data (big middle button) and then Full GAMMA installation. Doing it more than 2 times within 1 hour will get you flagged as a bot by moddb.
- Last update: Monday, October 31, 2022
- Genre: Action
- File size: 26087.4 MB