Less than three weeks ago we wrote, that according to popular industry insider Tom Henderson, external testing is due to take place in July 2022 for Beyond Good & Evil 2. Today, the journalist wrote on Twitter that selected people already have access to Ubisoft's game and asked readers to ask questions.
The first ones have already appeared:
- Is it a good or bad game?
- When will BG&E2 be released?
- Was it worth waiting so many years? (first rumors about the game appeared in 2005, and since the official announcement of the game, while five years have passed)
- What are Henderson's first impressions?
- Are there NFTs in the game?
- What does the gameplay look like? (etc.)
It can be expected that Tom Henderson will lean into these questions and write a comprehensive article to try to answer them in the coming days. He is certainly not the only outsider to have tested Beyond Good & Evil 2 - or has contact with someone who has done so - so information should come from many other sources as well.
However, the presentation of the game is unlikely to take place any sooner than September 10, 2022, when the Ubisoft Forward show is scheduled. The French company confirmed that during the event we will also learn about the future of the Assassin's Creed series. Potentially, one can also expect information regarding such series as Far Cry, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six and Tom Clancy's The Division.