Released three days ago in early access, the turn-based strategy game Songs of Conquest received its first patch today. Update 0.75.3 introduces a number of gameplay improvements. It also modifies the interface to make it clearer and more intuitive. You can read the full list of changes here. You can find the most important ones on the list below.
In addition, Lavapotion released the open beta branch of the game, where it will test new patches before their official release. If you want to test them as soon as possible and don't mind the game becoming unstable, you can download this version by right-clicking on Songs of Conquest in your Steam library, going to "Properties" and then opening the "Beta" tab. There, select "Public Test Realm" from the drop-down menu.
Patch 0.75.3 for Songs of Conquest - the most important changes
- Autosaves are now created correctly after completing the campaign map. It has also been made possible to reload it later.
- AI equips itself with the most powerful artifacts it has.
- The battle will continue even if the current squad was killed by an attack initiated by Blind Hatred.
- Made grammar corrections in dialogs.
- Adjusted tutorial messages so that it is clear that some of them have several pages each, which can be flipped with buttons.
- Health bars are now green and not the color chosen by the team.
- Added markers for current and total unit movement.
Songs of Conquest is collecting very positive feedback from players on Steam.