Bethesda Softworks was set to release two highly anticipated games this year: Starfield and Redfall. The former was supposed to debut on November 11, while the latter was expected before the end of the summer. Now we know that this we will see neither this year.
- Bethesda announced the postponement of the release of Starfield and Redfall on Twitter.
- Both games are now scheduled to be released in first half of 2023.
- As a consolation, the publisher informed that it will soon present gameplays of the above titles (probably on June 12, during the Xbox & Bethesda Showcase).
- Starfield - official website
- Redfall - official website
- Bethesda - official website