The following beginner's guide to Coral Island is a collection of useful information for those who are starting their adventure with this game. You will find out who the inhabitants of the island are, you will learn about the available romance options, and when the game will be released. In addition, we will discuss the animals that can be found on the island. We also write about technical aspects - language versions, PC requirements, game length.
This page of the guide was written based on the Early Access version of the game. It is up to date as of October 12, 2022.
- Coral Island: Guide contents
- Coral Island: Beginner's tips
- Coral Island: Basics
- Coral Island: FAQ
- Coral Island: Language versions
- Coral Island: Game length
- Coral Island: PC system requirements
Coral Island: Guide contents
The basics chapter contains a collection of useful information about Coral Island. You will learn what the dialogue options are and you will get to know all the inhabitants of the island.
In the FAQ section, you will find answers to the most common questions about Coral Island. We will talk about the animals inhabiting the island and the game's release date.
In the Appendix section, we have collected basic information about Coral Island. Here you will find pages devoted to system requirements, languages, controls and game length.
Coral Island: Beginner's tips
- Build a chest - your inventory is very limited. Therefore, you should build a chest first to be able to hold all your stuff. A basic makeshift chest costs 25 wood and 10 trash.
- Expand the backpack - this point is related to the previous one. Lack of space in your inventory is a common nightmare in farm games such as Coral Island. Increase the limit of items you can carry as quickly as possible. You can do the first upgrade for 500 pieces of in-game currency.
- Renovate the house quickly - at the beginning of the game, you will receive a task to collect materials needed to renovate the house (50 wood, 20 stones). Do not wait with it - it will give you access to the TV set. Thanks to it, you will find out what the weather will be like the next day and you will learn useful tips.
- Leave yourself a few pieces of everything - while playing, you will be able to collect many items. These will be raw materials, vegetables, flowers, etc. It is always good to have a few pieces of an item from a given category with you. Keep them so that you can give them as gifts to other characters or use them to rebuild the island. At some point, you will be able to donate some of your supplies as sacrifices to the goddess.
- Collect everything - there are many things to collect even outside your farm. In addition, if you have nothing interesting to do, it is worth taking up side activities - catching insects and fishing.
Coral Island: Basics
This section of the Coral Island beginner's guide contains basic information about this game.
- Characters - all, list, birthday - meet all the inhabitants of the island;
- Maidens and bachelors - list - here you will find all the romance options in Coral Island.
Coral Island: FAQ
In this part of the beginner's guide to Coral Island, we will answer the questions that bother players. You will find here:
- Game Pass - is the game available? - on this page, you can find out if you can play Coral Island as part of the Game Pass subscription.
- Animals - are there any? - here we will discuss the animals.
Coral Island: Language versions
Coral Island is available in 6 languages. You can learn more about them on a separate page - Language versions.
Coral Island: Game length
Coral Island was released in Early Access on October 11, 2022. The content provided by the developers will be enough for about a dozen hours (depending on your pace). We have discussed the topic in more detail here - Game length.
Coral Island: PC system requirements
Below are the minimum PC system requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel i3
- RAM: 6 GB
- Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660
- Disk space: 8 GB
You can learn more about them on the PC system requirements page.
About Coral Island Guide
Author : Damian "Czarus" Gacek for gamepressure.com
Translator : Mateusz "Ictius" Sawka
last update : October 12, 2022
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Coral Island Video Game
- genre: RPG
- developer: Stairway Games
- publisher: Humble Games
- platform: PC